Monday, September 24, 2007

The girls





Today was a bit rainy here in Guangzhou, yet we still managed to get some time in at the pool. The staff at the pool must think we are crazy since we spend so much time there no matter what the weather is.

The girls are doing well and Amelia seems to be getting attached to the three of us. I was in a store today holding Amelia and one of the women who work at the store asked to hold her. I said yes. The minute the lady held her Amelia began to cry and reach for me. It was a great feeling to know that she knows who I am and wants to be with me. Of course the lady felt bad, but me, I thought it was wonderful.

Madilyn enjoys playing with Amelia and wants to do everything to care for her. Such as: change her clothes, diaper, push the stroller, etc. As always she is a big help. The only thing is that quite often she wants to give Amelia kisses. At this stage, Amelia is not a fan of the kiss. We are working on changing that.

Amelia continues to grow stronger and more interactive each day. We even notice the difference in her physically when we look back at the pictures we took of her on “got ya day” last Monday. She has more color in her face now and over all just looks healthier and happier. What a difference a week makes!

Hope everyone at home is well.
Sue

No comments: